One of the BIGGEST events of the year for PVPL, the annual Bookin’ for Books 5k and Kids’ Fun Run is always an amazing event for people of all ages! This year the event will be held on Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 beginning at 8am, with registration and number pickup beginning at 7am. See below for more details and the registration form!
What: PVPL’s Bookin’ for Books 5k Run/Walk and Kids’ Fun Run
When: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
- Registration/Number Pickup – Opens at 7am
- 5k Run/Walk – Begins at 8am
- Kids’ Fun Run – Begins at 9am
Where: Intercourse Village (Parking available behind Stoltzfus meats: Center St., Intercourse, PA 17534 )
- 5k Run/Walk – $25.00 for pre-registrants (includes t-shirt and goodie bag!) with form turned in or postmarked by Sept. 1st, 2018. $30.00 afterwards, including day of event
- Kids’ Fun Run – $5.00 pre-registrants (no extras due to reduced fee) with form turned in or postmarked by Sept. 1st, 2018. $10.00 afterwards, including day of event
Amenities: Refreshments for all finishers, indoor toilet facilities, parking, and a time clock with instant results at finish! ((Final overall results will be posted on www.pretzelcitysports.com within one to two business days after event))
PRIZES: There are PRIZES for male and female winners and runner-ups! See form below for more details, age groups, etc.
EXTRA INFORMATION: Intercourse Village also provides an Amish Country experience, with lots of shopping, tourist attractions, restaurants, and Kitchen Kettle Village provides all of the above, located along Old Philadelphia Pike, Intercourse, PA 17527. There is also lodging available within walking distance of Kitchen Kettle at Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inns and Suites, 3610 E Newport Road, Intercourse, PA 17534 .
Come out, support PVPL, and cheer on your family, friends, and the community in this fun event!
There will also be a used-book BOOK SALE happening during the entirety of the event.
The book sale is also happening within the library, 31 Center St., Intercourse, PA 17534 , during normal operating hours. Used books on sale are yours for a donation!
Registration Form (Click link Below):